Rhinoplasty is simply the surgery people use to change the shape of their nose or to improve breathing. Another name for the process is nose job. In Charlotte, NC, depending on your reason for wanting to undergo the procedure, it is divided into two main reasons:
- Cosmetic reasons: Rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons are getting more common in recent times. It is when you choose to do a nose job to enhance your facial appearance. When people feel that their nose is too big, too small, too pointy or too flat, and it does not fit their facial features, a nose job would help you perfect it to your exact taste.
- Health-related reasons: Rhinoplasty for health-related reasons as the name implies are for severe medical conditions possible imposed by defect or accidents. It may include blockage, difficulty in breathing, accidents, injuries to the nose. The accidents and injuries warrant immediate medical attention.
Risks that you expose yourself to if you don’t visit an experienced doctor in rhinoplasty
In Charlotte, NC, when you want to undergo a nose job, you should be careful of who you consult. Here are some things that could go wrong if you undergo rhinoplasty from an inexperienced doctor:
- Bleeding: It could result in bleeding from the nose region. It could be fatal for such individuals. Getting a nose job from a quack could result in a nose bleed. Further negligence of the bleeding could lead to complications.
- Breathing difficulties: Of all the possible complications, I believe breathing difficulty is the worst of all. Such a person might find it difficult to breathe through the nose. It could be fatal, most especially for people with underlying health conditions. It is the main reason why you should make sure to be careful in selecting who would handle the surgical procedure for you.
- Persistent pain and swelling in and around the nose region: Once the pain is becoming persistent and you should become suspicious for a long time. The process is not exactly pain-free, but it should not be a persistent one. There should be relief in a few days after the procedure.
- Permanent scar: After the healing process, there should be no visible scars. The moment you notice visible scars after the recovery process, something is not right.
Getting the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Charlotte, NC
In Charlotte, NC, to avoid such complications, you should get your nose job from Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Contact Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon to find which the best procedure for you is, and how to proceed.