Eyes tell your age
It’s all about your eyes
Your eyes tell your age when they are bright and you are young. However, when you have excess, skin covering the natural fold of the upper eyelids, or loose skin hanging down over the eyelashes, you look considerably older than your actual age. In such a case, you should consider taking steps to correct these problems with eyelid surgery, commonly known as blepharoplasty. You will need to find an experienced facial plastic surgeon who will perform a comprehensive examination and make recommendation as to how much skin, muscle, and/or fat should be removed.
Your initial consultation appointment
During your consultation, your surgeon will ask you to discuss your cosmetic goals. He or she will explain what eye surgery can do for you, and if you are indeed a candidate. Consider the following guidelines:
• Be completely honest during your consultation, this is the only way your surgeon can help you set realistic goals.
• We would suggest that you bring photos of yourself at an age in which you really were satisfied with how you looked.
• This will serve as a point of reference for discussing your goals.
• You can expect to answer several questions about your history with any cosmetic procedures.
• Your doctor will want to know the outcome you expect from the surgery, and your primary motivation in undergoing eye surgery.
• You will also need to recall your medical history with regard to previous surgeries, your past and present medical conditions, and any apparent allergic reactions.
Charlotte’s most experienced facial plastic surgeon
Dr. Sean Freeman of Charlotte NC is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He has practiced facial plastic surgery since 1988 and his expertise and training far exceed any other facial plastic surgeon in town. The Center for Facial Plastic and Laser Surgery is a beautiful, modern facility that offers patients the experience and expertise of one of the country’s foremost authorities on facial plastic surgery. As a patient, you can be assured that you will receive a detailed evaluation by Dr. Sean Freeman that is tailored to meet your individual needs. Patients are never rushed to make a decision, they are encouraged to take as much time as they feel is necessary to have their questions answered and to feel confident about their decisions. To benefit from Dr. Freeman’s many years of experience, you can request your consultation online. Call his office and ask about facial plastic surgery for a brow lift from the best surgeon for a facelift in the southeast.