Types of aesthetic facial plastic surgery
Many different types of aesthetic facial plastic surgery in Charlotte NC
Aesthetic facial plastic surgery can restore the appearance of youth or add attractiveness to an already youthful face. There are many safe and effective procedures available today, some of which can be performed in the office of the surgeon and need only a few days of recovery time afterwards.
Eyelid surgery is the most highly in demand type of aesthetic facial plastic surgery. There are different surgical procedures for operating on the upper and lower eyelids. Another popular type of aesthetic facial plastic surgery is rhinoplasty, or the nose job. It can adjust the size of the tip of the nose or the direction in which the tip of the nose points, reduce a nasal hump or repair a broken nose. Otoplasty is surgery that changes the shape of the ears, and is most often performed on children. Scar revision reduces the visibility of scars, and can be done through surgery or medications.
Here are some other common types of aesthetic facial plastic surgery in Charlotte:
• Brow lift. This procedure raises the skin of the forehead and moves it back where it was when you were younger.
• Lip enhancement. There are two kinds of lip enhancement. One is lip augmentation, which makes the lips fuller and can be done using surgery or fillers. The other is a lip lift, which perfects the balance between the upper and lower lips.
• Neck lift. This procedure removes loose skin and fat from under the jaw.
• Facial implants. These implants add balance and definition to the chin and cheeks.
• Malar pad lift. This procedure lifts the pads of subcutaneous fat in the cheeks back to where they should be in order to create a more youthful appearance.
Charlotte’s most experienced facial plastic surgeon
If you want to explore the possibilities of aesthetic facial plastic surgery, the first step in the process is to talk with an expert with whom you can discuss what improvements you want to your face and how they should be made. It is sometimes the case that a simple skin care procedure, such as laser skin rejuvenation or the use of injectable fillers, can get satisfying results. If you do decide on surgery, you will want it to be done by someone with a lot of experience.
The best facial plastic surgeon in Charlotte is Dr. Sean Freeman. He has been certified by two different boards of surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Since 1988 he has focused on facial plastic surgery. Make an appointment with Charlotte’s top expert in aesthetic facial plastic surgery today.